What can you do tayammum with, How to make tayammum wudu without water hanafi, Tayammum ki dua, Rules of tayammum, Tayammum ka tarika in Urdu shia, Conditions for tayammum in English, How to do tayammum sunni shia islamqa for ghusl, Tayammum Kerne Ka Aasaan Tareeqa Kya Hai in Urdu or Hindi.
1: Creed 2: Manners 3: Character 4: Act of Worship 5: Deeds
7:Masah–pass wet hand over feet
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”0″]End[/su_divider]
How to Perform Tayammum According to Quran And Sunnah
What is the meaning of tayammum?
Tayammum means: Using Earth for Purification is called Tayamum or Wudu without water.
Tayammum is imposed by the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ.
Allah the Almighty says: And if you are ill, or on a journey, or one of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (by sexual relations) and you find no water, perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands.(4:43)
The Messenger of Allah ﷺsaid: Pure earth is fit for purification for the Muslim, even if he does not find water for ten years. (An-Nasa’i & Ibn Hibban)
When it is Lawful
Tayammum is permitted for the Muslim into the following Circumstances:
- 1: if you are ill and it’s feared that it’s use will aggravate the illness.
- 2: you are on a journey and could not find water for performing wudu.
- 3: One of you comes after answering the call of nature means from toilet.
- 4: You have been in communication with your wife sexually and you don’t fine water for making wudu,
- 5: Availability of cold water but inability to use it because of an illness.
Allah the Almighty says: So keep your duty to Allah and fear Him as much as you can. (64:16)
The Obligatory Elements of Tayammum
- 1: Intention.
The Messenger of Allah ﷺsaid: Deeds are judged by their intentions. And everyone will have what he intended.(Al-Bukahri)
So he intends to perform tayammum to remove what prevents him from prayer, or other than that, by so doing.
- 2: Pure Earth.
Allah the Almighty says: Perform Taymmum with clean earth. (4:43)
- 3: The first strike, i.e. placing one’s hands on the dust.
- 4: Rubbing the face and the two hands.
Allah the Almighty says: And rub therewith your faces and hands.(4:43)
The Sunan Elements
- 1: Reciting:Bismillaah. “In the Name of Allah.” The Basmalah (reciting Bismillaah) is legislated for each significant deed.
- 2: A second strike. The first strike is obligatory and it alone is sufficient, yet a second strike is Sunnah.
- 3: Wiping the two forearms along with the two hands. Since wiping the hands only is sufficient, wiping the two arms is only a precautionary action. The scholars have different interpretations of the Arabic word.
Things that Invalidate Tayammum
Tayammum is invalidated by two things:
- 1: All of the same things that invalidate Wudu, since Tayammum is a substitute for it.
- 2: Availability of water to whom it was unavailable before beginning Salah or at its beginning. If one has completed his Salah (with Tayammum) then his prayer is valid and he is not required to repeat his Salah, even if he discovers water:
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: Do not perform the same Salah twice in the same day.
Which Acts are permitted for the One Who Performed Tayammum?
All the acts that were prohibited before Tayammum become permissible after it, such as : Salah, Tawaf, touching a copy of the Qur’an, reading the Qur’an and staying in the Masjid.
How to perform Tayammum?
One recites:Bismillaah intending to perform Tayammum to remove what prevents him from the deeds he intends. Striking the dust, sand, stone etc., with his hands. It is permitted to blow on the hands slightly (to remove the excessive dust). Wiping his face once. It is permissible , if one so desires, to strike the earth with his hands a second time and wipe his hands along with his arms up to the elbows. If he wipes only his hands it is sufficient.
Question: Is Tayammum (if not nullified) valid for multiple?
Answer: The people of knowledge differ in their decisions on this matter, because there is not clear text to confirm one view and rule out the other. Out of precaution, it is recommended to perform Tayammum for every Salah.